Neoen, a renewable project developer and owner, has selected QOS Energy’s O&M management...
- Capital Dynamics signs deal for equity participation in two CSolar solar plants in US
- Quinbrook to build 690MW solar power project in Nevada
- Astronergy to supply PV modules for 80MW solar project in Brazil
- Susquehanna University collaborates with WGL Energy to develop 14-acre solar array
- Canadian Solar to build 112MWp solar power project in Brazil
Abu Dhabi sets October deadline for 2GW solar project
The emirate is developing second major photovoltaic (PV) solar project.
Saudi Aramco signs deal for kingdom’s first hydrogen fuelling station
Data collected during the initial phase of this project will provide information for the assessment of future applications of this emerging and diverse transport technology.
China’s Silk Road Fund buys 49% stake in Saudi renewable business
The new entity will own concentrated solar power, photvoltaic solar and wind assets in the UAE, South Africa, Jordan, Egypt and Morocco.
Floating foundations are the future of deeper offshore wind
Floating offshore wind technology involves a turbine mounted on a buoyant structure that allows the turbine to generate electricity in water depths where bottom-mounted structures are not feasible.
Jordan to produce 20 per cent of energy from renewables by 2025
About 11 per cent of the kingdom’s current total power production comes from clean energy sources.
Dellner Bubenzer Group to launch at AWEA 2019
The new Dellner Bubenzer Group is launching its combined product range to the wind energy market at the AWEA Windpower Expo in Houston, Texas, US, taking place from 20-23 May.