SeaRoc Group’s highly experienced marine coordinators ensure that site marine operations are conducted safely, efficiently and effectively.
The company supply experienced mariners, who are trained in delivering a service to the contractors, clients and other stakeholders engaged on the project, ensuring that health and safety, client and statutory requirements are adhered to.
Marine Coordinators are supported by our wider team with over ten years’ experience in managing offshore personnel and the logistical requirements associated with these projects. Key personnel are qualified to the very highest standards, having significant marine, engineering, environmental and HSEQ experience and are skilled at interfacing with client project staff, contractors and suppliers.
Core services include:
- Continuous project monitoring and tracking of all project and non-project vessels
- Tracking of project personnel
- Emergency Incident Coordination and External Liaison
- Local marine knowledge and advice
- Interface for local marine services and emergency response providers
Fully trained in the use of the SeaPlanner system, our Marine Coordinators have all the experience required to ensure the safe and efficient operation on your project.