Kleentek electrostatic liquid cleaners (ELC) and dehydration units (DH) condition hydraulic oil and lubricating oil and prevent hydraulic system failures such as valve malfunction, pump failure and oil leakage, as well as bearing wear.
Kleentek ELCs clean oil by electrostatic attraction, which enables them to remove all types of contaminants, from oil to sub-micron levels, including oil oxidation products and depleted additives. This leads to unrivalled machine reliability, longer oil life and a cleaner working environment.
- Oil temperature: less than 60°C (special units available for 85°C)
- Water content: less than 200ppm viscosity: less than 220cst
- Standard power: standard units available in 240V and 110V single phase, three-phase available on request
- For other organic solvents and fire-retardant synthetic oils, separate specifications may be applied
- Please consult us as different models may be required depending on oil quantities and contamination levels
- The portable units for EU applications are fully CE marked
Kleentek DH Series oil dehydration units employ a high absorbent fibre element capable of absorbing free and emulsified water from oil quickly in a single pass.
Kleentek contamination checker kits are an easy way to measure oil contamination either on-site or in the lab. Immediate results are available for all insoluble contaminants, including oil oxidation products, which are a major cause of machine malfunction.