Small Hydro Latin America
3 - 4 December, Panama City, Panama
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Small Hydro Latin America is the only event in the region which is specifically catered towards Small Hydro Power. Therefore this event will offer an unrivalled collection of speakers and presentations that are entirely invested and focused on the development of Small Hydro projects in the Latin America region.
Hydro-electricity projects are set to balloon in Latin America with 1.6 billion dollars worth of projects coming online in the next few years. Arena International's annual Small Hydro Latin America conference continues to congregate the leading stakeholders from across the sector to keep you at the forefront of this rapidly-expanding industry.
The format for the event is specifically designed to optimise networking opportunities, allowing you to meet project developers and managers, financial investors, governmental bodies, regulators, EPCs and service providers.
Two full days of presentations and discussions will also build a comprehensive strategy for project design, delivery and management, citing personal experience from the people who know best.
This year's conference features a case study packed agenda providing insight into the biggest challenges surrounding emissions reduction technologies and strategies, traditional power plant profitability and insight into upcoming regulations. Hot topics at the event include:
- Diversifying the generation energy matrix and regional perspective
- Panel discussion: assessing national energy portfolios across Latin America to evaluate the dependency on hydro
- Unlocking key components of successful Greenfield project management through case study analysis
Widespread round table discussions, led by the industry's largest decision makers, highlight a thorough networking package that will allow for attendees to participate and discuss crucial topics vital to the Small Hydro Industry.
Presentations will be made by a vast collection of the industries leaders including:
- Eduardo Vallarino - CEO, Panam Development Corporation; President, FERCCA
- Jacobo Mekler Waisburg - Partner and Commercial Director, Asergen; President, Mexican Hydroelectric Association
- Franz Garcia de Paredes - Partner, LATAM Synergies
- Ken Westrick - Founder and CEO, Westeva
Special offer for Early Bird Bookings
Arena will exclusively be offering significant savings for all delegates who book during the early bird pricing period. If you are interested in attending the event only please. Visit the website for more details, quoting 'MK-KGRT' in the reference section.