DSTI’s fluid rotary unions are robust and reliable, providing blade actuators with hydraulic power that can adjust the pitch according to flow conditions.
Each rotary union joint is equipped with electrical slip ring and positioning sensors to provide accurate position feedback and fluid transfer.
Avantages of DSTI’s rotary unions for hydroelectric turbines include:
- High-pressure, multiple passage designs
- Long-life, hydrodynamic seal technology
- High speed (3,000RPM)
- Low rotational torque, ideal for continuous duty
- Integrated electrical slip ring and positioning sensor options for electronic feedback data
- Corrosion resistant material options
- Specialised designs for direct integration into customer equipment