Poclain Hydraulics specialises in the development and global production of high-torque ground drives and related components.
With 50 years of experience in a range of industries, including agricultural, construction, material handling and on highway markets, you can rely on Poclain Hydraulics to guide you through the design and sizing of your hydrostatic transmission. The company can supply the complete transmission (from pumps to motors, including valves and electronic control) and can also test your machine to ensure you receive a reliable, long-term hydraulic solution.
This technology yields a motor that is exceptionally compact, enabling it to be directly integrated into a vehicle’s wheels. It supports peak operating pressures of 420 bar (6,500 psi) providing high torque and excellent speed control even at very low ground speeds.
Available products include:
- Hydraulic motors – fixed and variable displacement rotating shaft of ‘wheel motor’ with or without integral brake
- Open loop pumps – fixed and variable displacement from 17.5 to 444 cc/rev
- Closed loop pumps – from 7 to 250 cc/rev
- Mobile and industrial valves – pilot, electro hydraulically operated
- Tractor and trailer brake valves