SeaRoc can deliver metocean data from proven wind lidar technology on a stable floating platform in a cost-effective and safe manner. The company’s solution integrates the proven ZephIR 300 wind lidar system with a bottom-moored tension leg buoy to provide a stable sensor platform for the collection of offshore wind data.
Combining industry experience with associated research, SeaRoc’s data collection platform has been designed in order to satisfy a number of key market requirements, including:
- A resource-effective and low-risk solution
- Use of proven solutions delivered through experienced providers
- Flexible with regards to deployment location
- Ability to redeploy the solution multiple times
- Maximising service intervals
- Keep operation and maintenance costs to a minimum