SeaRoc offers a range of hardware solutions, tailored to suit the individual requirements of your project, providing hardware installation and roll-out services for all required equipment, taking care of all shipping / transportation, testing and maintenance. Services include:
Access Control Units (ACUs) can be provided as pre-configured devices by SeaPlanner. The ACU consists of a touchscreen tablet connected to a RFID swipe card reader, which can be installed on vessels or onshore. SeaPlanner uses RFID-enabled swipe cards, printed via the SeaPlanner Personnel Manager module.
Reliable communications are imperative for the safe and efficient operation of projects. SeaPlanner has the skill and ability to set up a robust online communication system between the marine coordination centre onshore and the vessels – this includes voice over IP (VoIP)
Surveillance and Monitoring
SeaPlanner can provide the installation and full set up of surveillance systems for the safe and reliable detection and tracking of vessels.
- AIS – automatic tracking system used for identifying and locating vessels by electronically exchanging data with other nearby ships, AIS base stations and satellites.
- GPS – provides location and time information in all weather conditions.
- Radar – can be used to track vessels without AIS signal. Rader can be used for navigational or metrological purposes or for bird monitoring.
- RTK – it is possible to increase precision of vessel monitoring with a RTK feed.
- CCTV – can be used securely via the internet and provides 24/7 surveillance.