The CMC 353 is a compact and versatile three-phase relay testing solution.
With its compact design and low weight of 13.3kg / 29.3lbs, it provides the perfect combination of portability and power. It is the ideal test set for three-phase protection testing and the commissioning of SCADA systems.
The powerful current outputs of 3 x 32A / 430VA optimally support 5A relay testing.
The portable design makes it an excellent choice for commissioning and maintenance tasks, particularly in industry, distributed generation and medium and low-voltage applications.
The CMC 353 can also be used for testing of electromechanical relays and the latest IEC 61850 IEDs.
- Compact design and light weight
- High current amplitudes for 5A relay testing
- Powerful current sources for testing electromechanical relays
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs