Industry ProjectsOur project area provides a repository of past, present and future projects within the industry. As well as providing an overview of the changing market landscape, this section offers access to the suppliers involved in each project.
Latest Industry Projects
SunEdison Photovoltaic (PV) Power Plant, also called the San Bellino PV power plant, was built by SunEdison Renewable Energy in Rovigo, Veneto, Italy. The 70MW plant is one of Europe's... > read more
Tokyo Electric & Power Company (TEPCO) completed the Kazunogawa Power Plant in Japan's Yamnashi Prefecture in...
Andasol solar power station, the first parabolic trough solar power plant in Europe, is constructed at Andalusia in southern Spain. The plant is constructed on the Guadix plateau in Granada...
The world’s first commercial scale sugarcane-based ethanol power plant was built 180km north of Rio de Janeiro in the city of Juiz de Fora, in the Minas Gerais state of...
The 172MW Gunfleet Sands offshore wind farm, located around 7km south-east of Clacton-on-Sea in Essex, UK, was inaugurated in June...
The Jiangsu Rudong offshore wind farm, with an installed capacity of 150MW, is China's largest offshore wind firm so far. It is also the country's first intertidal offshore demonstration wind...
All Projects Alphabetically
- Baltic 1 Offshore Wind Farm, Baltic Sea, Germany
- Bavaria Solarpark, Germany
- Belo Monte Hydroelectric Power Plant, Xingu River, Pará, Brazil
- Blackfriars Solar Bridge, London, United Kingdom
- Bogong Hydropower Station, Alpine National Park, Victoria, Australia
- Buckeye Wind Farm, United States of America
- Bujagali Hydropower Project, Jinja, Uganda
- Bumbuna Hydroelectric Power Station, Tonkolili District, Sierra Leone
- Burbo Offshore Wind Farm, River Mersey, Liverpool Bay, United Kingdom