Micron Eagle Hydraulics
Hydraulic Maintenance, Engineering and Equipment Service
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Operating from centres in Aberdeen, UK, and Houston, US, Micron Eagle Hydraulics (MEH) was formed in 1990 to provide specialised hydraulic maintenance and engineering support to companies and organisations around the world.
Our diverse workforce allows us access to a world of many ideas and perspectives.The MEH team of multi-disciplined skilled personnel have knowledge and innovative ideas, which are critical components of our success.
Our business is to provide a quality service to our clients whilst constantly monitoring our health, safety and environmental integrity.We are ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and Fpal registered.
MEH's ability to listen and adapt lies at the heart of our success. It is our vision to be a global service provider, valued for its people, partnerships and performance.
Micron Eagle Hydraulics can provide maintenance for the following components:
- Pumps: piston, vane, gear, screw
- Motors: piston, vane, gear
- Hydraulic power units
With pump and motor test facilities in excess of 450BHP, Micron Eagle can repair most leading manufacturers' products. All units are tested to the original equipment manufacturer's or client specification. We hold extensive service exchange stock to support our repair facilities, which allow us to supply pumps and motors off the shelf, thus reducing downtime for our customers.
Hydraulic repair service and warranty
We provide a free collection and quote service (conditions apply) and provide the customer with a full written report on the condition of all components received before any costs are incurred.
We offer a 12-month warranty on all repaired products. Extended warranties are available on request (conditions apply).
Micron Eagle Hydraulics employs field service engineers with a wide range of knowledge and experience gained in many varied industries. Our highly skilled engineers receive regular re-training and updates in the latest technology in their specialist areas.
We operate worldwide and offer service solutions for the changing needs and requirements of a dynamic industry.
The abilities of our field service engineers include:
- Trouble-shooting and fault finding
- Performance testing
- Hydraulic and lube oil system flushing
- Execution of planned maintenance routines and service activities
- Execution and assistance with heavy equipment change-out activities
- Fluid condition and fluid condition monitoring
Agent for leading manufactures
Micron Eagle Hydraulics is an agent for the following companies:
- Danfoss: (incorporating Sauer and Sunstrand products) hydraulic motors, pumps, hydrostatic steering, proportional and directional valves, cartridges, HICs, electric modules
- Dynapower: fixed and variable displacement axial piston pumps and motors
- Hypro: filtration systems and elements for removal of water, varnish, acid and insoluble contamination
- Kawasaki: fixed and variable displacement axial piston pumps and motors plus a complete range of high-performance control valves
- Kleentek: patented electrostatic oil conditioners which reverse the oxidation process and remove insolubles from hydraulic fluids
- Leistritz: screw pumps for universal use in most industries
- Olmsted: high-pressure, high-flow valves for industrial, offshore and marine applications
- Magnom: a range of filters that remove ferrous particles from a wide range of fluids
- Poclain: high torque, low-speed hydraulic motors
- Staffa: fixed and variable displacement hydraulic motors, brakes and gearboxes
- Wepuko: high-pressure triplex pumps and radial piston pumps
Hydraulic hose and fittings
The service offered includes, but is not limited to:
- All sizes, types and working pressure ratings offered
- Hose assemblies manufactured to customer specification
- Comprehensive range of hydraulic adaptors stocked
- Hose management systems
- On-site surveys
- Pressure testing
- Trade counter service
We operate across a diverse range of industries and provide effective engineering solutions to clients' specifications. Engineering services include, but are not limited to:
- System consultancy
- Manufacturing and assembly
- Control systems
- Power packs
- Project engineering and supervision
- Crane upgrade and modification
Micron Eagle has a flexible, experienced team of senior engineers, highly skilled in hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics. It is our flexibility that enables us to meet customer requirements.
We offer a wide range of equipment for hire / rental, including:
- Electric or diesel driven HPUs
- Calibrated pressure and flow meters
- Containerised workshops
- Fluid analysis microscope kits
- Flushing rigs in excess of 700l/min
- Data logging equipment, monitoring pressure, flow and RPM